Friday, December 31, 2010

M.I.A.

Well I've been M.I.A. (missing in action) for the last couple weeks.... and here's why...

Bubba came down with the flu (vomiting and diarrhea.... yay) Wednesday before Christmas. Which then meant we couldn't go to our family Christmas' in town....... Ceej came down with it shortly after.... and then Christmas Eve JDub and I had it..... Waking up Christmas morning was hard... considering JDub was in the basement bathroom... while I ran into our bathroom upstairs. Simultaneous puking is not very fun..... I couldn't handle Bubba for the day...... NO WAY. I had to call in reinforcements! Thank goodness we have family in town. Our first Christmas with Ceej was not exactly how I pictured it... but whatever I'm just thankful we are all alive and well (Now anyway.......).

In the midst of this... JDub decided we should finally fix up our bathroom upstairs.... Due to the idiocy of the previous owners of this house... paint was chipping everywhere in the bathroom. We had to hand scrape all of the paint off.... patch parts of the drywall that came off in the process... and spray texture on the walls... Not an easy feat when you have 2 little ones to attend to. Today is our day of rest............ sort of... we have to wait for the texture to fully dry before painting tomorrow! I am exhausted....... whether its still from the flu... or just needing to work out.... I am ready for bed every night by 9:00 pm....... sad I know! with it being New Year's Eve I doubt I'll be able to stay awake to see the ball drop!

I am looking forward to the New Year.... I hate resolutions... but I really want to try and work out 3 days a week... I think I can manage that. I also need to work on my temper..... I have had a short fuse these past couple weeks...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Hope you all party tonight... cause I'll prolly be sleeping once 2011 hits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)