Monday, November 8, 2010

I want what I paid for....

I like brand name things... not in everything I buy... but certain things.. Take Lay's Potato Chips for example. They are just sooo yummy. If you buy the off-brand they just aren't as good. So one time when I opened up my bag of Lay's to enjoy some chips and found them burnt to a crisp... Yea... I was a little upset. See normally I'm very happy with my purchase. So I did what any decent person would do... I called and complained! JDub thinks I just like getting free stuff. But honestly who doesn't like getting free stuff? And its not like I'm playing the system or something. In instances like that I feel like they should know I wasn't a satisfied customer ya know? A week or so later I got some coupons in the mail to get a free bag of chips and even some other coupons for $1.00 off my next purchase and what not too.

Being a breast-feeding mother, keeping my extra milk stored properly is pretty important. When I'm not home and Ceej needs some milk I want to make sure there is some on hand. So recently when I was storing the extra milk in some of those Lansinoh bags I noticed it was leaking out everywhere! This was NOT cool. I mean it takes a lot of time and effort to pump out that milk only to have it go to waste. So again.... I emailed and let them know their product was failing! They again did what any decent company would do for a consumer... they sent me replacement bags!

Bubba thinks he has to have popcorn any time we watch a movie these days.... I guess it could be worse so I usually let him (and myself) indulge. I had bought some Orville Redenbacher kettle corn so we've been eating that. Once again... it wasn't up to my standards the other day... Somehow one of the kernals had burnt a whole in the bag which meant only half of the kernals actually popped into popcorn. I kept the bag on top of the counter b/c when I got a second I was going to call and complain....... but somehow it got thrown away! JDub had ruined my plan... oh well I guess its not the end of the world, but I wanted them to know it was faulty! Call me crazy I guess....

Just for fun!


Here's my manicure I gave myself :) I have to say I was pretty impressed, usually I'm not able to paint the fingernails on my right hand that well. I think my thumb nail was my favorite :)

2 comments:

  1. That's how I got a free box of Blue Bunny ice cream sandwiches when the ones I bought tasted salty. I think it's good for the company to keep up happy cause I'll still buy Blue Bunny since they made it right! lmh

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)