Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Good Deal!

Who doesn't love a good deal right? I love getting compliments on something and then saying "oh thanks... I got this shirt from Wal-Mart for $7!" JDub and I (and the little boogers too) went shopping at Target last night. It was one of those trips where JDub said he needed something for his new Droid phone..(don't even get me started on that thing......) and he had already looked online at Wal-Mart and they didn't have what he needed... or at least he didn't think they did. So we made the treck across town. No biggie really. I had a few grocery items I knew I needed so I mainly looked for those. He didn't end up finding what he wanted either...

And then there was the clearance Halloween aisle!!! It looked like a lot of stuff at first... but it turned out to mostly be pet costumes! Dog ones really. They kinda made me wish I had a dog to dress up! But I picked through and ended up finding a scally-wag pirate kid costume! It was a shirt, pants, belt, bandana, and skull and cross-bones sticker... all for $.70! Oh yea baby! I mean I'd still like to get a sword, eye-patch, maybe even pirate hat.... wouldn't mind a cute little pirate to sit on his shoulder either! But yea... at least I have a good start for next year's costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)