Friday, November 12, 2010

For-ev-er....

Bubba takes the LONGEST time to eat.... every meal... 3 times a day.... and it drives me crazy?! I've tried bribing him with candy if he hurries.... I've tried setting a timer and making him finish by a certain point... I've tried leaving the room and just playing with Ceej until he finishes... nothing seems to be working. It is ridiculous... If you try looking up online about speeding up your ridiculously slow eater they just tell you to calm down... because its "good" for you to eat slow... you digest your food better and don't eat as much blah blah blah!



The other day he literally took 2 hours to eat half a banana and a bowl of oatmeal.. It would have taken him longer too if I hadn't gone over constantly to tell him to eat a bite. Or just shoving a bite of food in his mouth myself! OMG it is just so frustrating. Three times a day I have to deal with him and I'm really getting warn down by it. All he wants to do is talk... or sing songs, or ask me what I'm doing every five seconds. I've tried being nice... and I've tried yelling and being mean (yes I know it was a dumb idea but I just couldn't take it one day!). Oh and don't even get me started on how many times he has to get up and pee during a meal either... Ok ok.. I know that I don't have a life. Or at least my life is to stay at home and raise these boys... but I didn't think I was going to have to spend 6-7 hours in the kitchen a day waiting for my oldest to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)