Thursday, November 18, 2010

Doggy doo is a big Don't!

I like dogs... don't get me wrong! They're cute, fun to play with, and nice to snuggle too... but when you don't have a dog you shouldn't have to worry about dog poop in your yard... right?! Well you'd think so anyway. But not if you live at my address! It is sooo frustrating. I am about ready to set up a video camera to catch the culprits. OK I'm sorry, but isn't it proper etiquette to clean up after your own dog has done its business... especially if it is in someone else's yard?!

I know, I know... you're thinking "its probably your neighbors..." Well I know for sure its not my next door neighbors... One has a toy poodle... and the poop in my yard is way too big to be hers... and also I've seen the owner specifically come and pick up her poo when she did one time.... and Two... the other neighbor barely even lets their dog out ever! And when he does its always on a leash thing in the back yard.

My neighbors across the yard... God bless them they are wonderful people... but they are busy-bodies! I am about ready to ask if they've seen any dogs going in my yard... or seen who's walking their dogs and letting them! If anyone knows it would be them...

Have you seen these signs... or a variation anyway...?
I think they're pretty tacky... but it is getting ridiculous around here. When I'm raking leaves or out playing with my boys I don't think about watching out for dog poop b/c I DONT HAVE A FREAKING DOG! So I'm getting upset when I almost step in it... or see Bubba about to step in it... its really not cool. I might have to invest in one and see if it works to make people be more responsible.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)