Tuesday, October 12, 2010

crafty creations!

I don't know why... and I don't really have much to show for it. But I have been a busy little beaver around here lately. I feel like I have no time to do anything! Whether its clean the house... pack for my upcoming vacation, upload photos on facebook, and write on this blog... I just haven't had the time... but here is something I did manage to find the time for.......

Aren't they cute?! Ok so my "spiders" looked more like octopus... and my Frankensteins just looked like monsters in general.. but hey I came up with the pumpkin idea all by myself! They were a hit at my church's chili cook-off. They were pretty yummy too...even if it was pure sugar.

Seriously though... I'm not sure why but I feel like every day is non-stop madness... Today I did manage to do laundry and clean the toilets... I still haven't packed for our trip to TN!!! But I am soo pumped. I haven't seen my nephew for almost a year! And alot of our family down there hasn't met Baby either.. So it should be a good trip. Hopefully after we get back from our little vaca... (14 hour drive... please pray for the sanity of me and the rest of my family......) I'll have more time to get some things down around here...

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)