Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Random thoughts.....

Do you think Adam and Eve really had belly-buttons? I mean its not like they were ever attached to a mother by an umbilical cord... Yet for some reason they're always drawn that way.
Why do men have nipples? Is there really a point? At least for women they're functional.
In general I taste the food my children eat... I'd hate to make them eat something that's nasty... but try your own breast milk? .... just can't bring myself to do it!
I must have the sense of humor of a 5 year old... cause I still find farts hilarious.... I remember this time in college when I was in a half hour abs workout class and this girl let one rip. OH man I could NOT stop laughing.... the more I tried not to laugh... the harder I laughed. Fart jokes in movies... I'm always the one laughing...  I just can't help it..
It sucks when JDub's gone for work... I miss him, but I wonder if I really "miss" him... or just miss having another set of hands around the house to help... or another adult to watch the kids while I have some time to myself....
Some days I really think I'm developing early-onset Alzheimer's disease. I'm constantly walking into a room not remembering why I came there in the first place. I can't remember what day it is sometimes... or if I've even brushed my teeth yet... Even in the shower I'll forget where I'm at... like have I already washed my face? The other day I only shaved one armpit....
The season premiere of Parenthood is on tonight!!! Whoo HOo!!! I just love Lauren Graham :)
Sometimes I hide in the pantry or around corners to eat my cookies or candy just so I don't have to share them with my 2 year old....
I really do enjoy Lady Gaga's music.... and so does Bubba... he requests Alejandro all the time in the car.
I hate going to the store with both kids these days.... Baby can't quite sit up on his own... so I end up having him strapped to my chest in one of those carriers... and then Bubba's in the cart. People stare... I can't tell if its cause they think my kids are cute... or they're staring b/c they feel sorry for me..... it definitely feels like the latter of the two
I love Halloween! I know the background of the reason we celebrate it isn't so hot... but its so fun to dress up the kids and see the trick-or-treaters. JDub hates it... which really bums me out. I would love to have a themed Halloween party... like dress up as your favorite _________. Or even just have a toga party... but would anyone want to come to that?
Is it sad that I'm really excited for the new season's of my favorite TV shows? I'm really bummed that I wont get to watch some of them b/c they're not appropriate for Bubba. He's waaaay too perceptive. I am not a morning person... but I might just have to become one so I can put him to bed earlier and watch my shows at night.
I can't wait to wear my Snuggie and drink hot tea around the house (Lipton's Orange Spice preferably) once it gets cold out! That's the only good thing about winter... oh and I'm definitely making a snow man this year!

1 comment:

  1. these are some pretty cool blogs. well written and interesting.

    its been a while since weve all seen each other, we should all hang out

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)