Friday, September 3, 2010

Movies

I love movies!!! That's why I love Netflix sooo much too... Here are a list of movies I think everyone should see. They aren't necessarily my favorites of all time... but they are some of my favorites that I can think of right now. Some are funny, some are intense! and well some just have hot guys in them too. Here are some movies I've enjoyed watching and would watch more than once!

-Date Night
-Extract
-She's out of my League
-Taken
-Transformers
-National Treasure
-The Proposal
-She's the Man
-Superbad
-Batman Begins
-The Crazies
-The Blind Side
-Inglorious Basterds
-Zombieland
-Star Trek (the newest one)

seriously you should see them.. they're enjoyable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)