Wednesday, August 18, 2010

what you do in your sleep.....

I've kind of always wanted to video tape myself while I sleep... Have you? Some mornings I wake up and I have no covers.... this I believe is b/c JDub is a sheet stealer! He's always hoarding the blankets.. He sleeps in the fetal position half the time with the covers all up around his neck. I can't stand that! I feel like I'm going to suffocate if they're all up around my neck the way he likes them. Unless its winter and I'm freezing... But honestly I wake up every day and my pillowcase is half off the pillow. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?! What in the world am I doing in my sleep to cause my pillowcase to come off?! I can't figure it out..

Sometimes the sheet will even slip off the mattress on my side. Its all good when I go to bed. I usually even straighten everything out and pull the fitted sheet down more... and yet its almost coming off the bed by morning. I dont' know why... but this doesn't happen whenever I have Baby sleeping with me. Sometimes if its been a rough night I'll pull him into bed with me...  or if we're all taking an afternoon nap I'll just have him sleep in bed with me b/c he never sleeps as long as Bubba does. I always wake up in the exact same position that I fell asleep. I wonder why that is? Maybe its some sub-conscious thing cause I know I don't want to squish my baby.... I know you're not suppose to sleep with infants... but I just know deep down I could never hurt him.... and I'm not drinking or anything so its not like I'm out of it.

I get a kick out of watching my two sons sleep sometimes... so if might be funny to watch myself!

1 comment:

  1. I know what I do in my sleep - - -walk and talk, check people to make sure they OK, empty drawers, open the front door, scream, etc. etc. lh

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)