Monday, August 23, 2010

sooo annoying!

So I happen to be one of those people who get very annoyed by things... its really a terrible burden. I can't get through the day w/o being annoyed by something. Most of the time its Bubba who's driving me crazy... sometimes Mango likes to get in on it too... Sometimes it feels like its JDub's job to annoy me... and then there's the most annoying thing yet....

Hairs?! Yes I'm talking about hair being the most annoying thing to me lately. Not the hair on my head... well technically its hair that use to be on my head. I swear I shed like a dog! I am constantly finding hairs all over me. And summertime is the worst. It annoys me even more b/c I'm usually wearing tank tops or sleeveless shirts and there always seems to be a hair tickling my arm, my back, my neck, my chest... doesn't matter where... and then its impossible to find! If you ever see me examining myself... hair is most likely the culprit.

If you're an aquaintence (or sometimes stranger....) and you have a stray hair on your clothes... I am likely to pick it off your sweater as well. I can't even listen to what you're saying half the time if you have hair on you... I'll just stare and stare until finally I pick it off... I know its weird..


And then there's when I'm in the shower. You would not believe the amount of hair that comes off my head when I'm in the shower! And then they're stuck to my legs when I'm trying to shave... ugh.... hair you drive me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)