Monday, July 5, 2010

Was it magic?....

So the other day JDub opened up his drawer (Yes.... you read that right.... his one drawer he has in our dresser. There are four drawers total... but come on... he still wears clothes he wore in high school... so its not like he needs the extra storage.  He'd prolly tell you different... but whatever!) and he said "Yay! The Boxer Fairy came." Now I know that's not exactly the "Thanks honey for doing my laundry... I needed boxers how did you know?!" but it was funny. I try to do my best on keeping on top of things like this. I mean I am home during the days so the least I can do it keep up on laundry and cleaning... Well maybe not the cleaning so much. Its hard to do when you have a little one wanting to "help" or a crying baby keeping your hands busy. It can be a real chore just getting the broom out of the closet b/c Bubba wants to drag the thing all around the house... terrorizing the cat and knocking things down.. and of course I have to worry about him hitting Baby with everything he gets his little hands on.

But anyway... sometimes I forget myself that things don't happen automatically or magically! Someone has put their time/effort/money/hard work into it... So don't forget to appreciate those in your life..... whether its mowing the lawn or getting you a beer... oh and speaking of beer... if you haven't tried the Summer Shandy by Leinenkugel's yet you should! It is yummy... its beer with a little bit of lemonade in it. It is very refreshing on a hot summer day. And yes I am breastfeeding... but they say a beer a day helps your milk supply! So I'm helping Baby by drinking a little bit of beer!!! :) Its really a win-win situation.

But yea make sure to let the people in your life you are thankful for them! I hope you all know how much I appreciate you :) It means a lot to know that people are interested in what's goin on in my life and read this little blog of mine. Love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)