Monday, July 26, 2010

choir

Whooo what a long weekend and week this is going to be!!! We had our mini-tour for choir this past weekend. It was lots of fun. Here's some pics of the places we performed!!

I'd have to say my favorite was singing at the Sinsinawa Mounds in Sinsinawa, WI. I believe the average age of our audience was 70! Lol. And most of them were nuns. It was pretty cool. They were so appreciative of us being there and performing for them. And they were just too cute!

Baby was such a good boy the whole time... and thanks again to my mom for coming!!! She watched him while we practiced and performed. Everyone just oooeh and aaahed over him... I don't blame them cause I do too! He's just such a happy baby these days which is sooo nice.

Tomorrow we're off to Mason City for one last performance of this music we've been working on since the beginning of the year. I missed our concert in May b/c of Baby being born early and all... so I was so happy to be able to sing it this past weekend and tomorrow too. Hopefully we'll be as great tomorrow as we were this weekend (not to sound full of myself or anything... but we're pretty good :) ) I think my mom has heard us enough to agree!


Just as a little side note.... I'm working on a nice little parady I'll be posting soon I hope... if I have some more time to work on it that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)