Monday, June 28, 2010

Sleep

Why do kids fight sleep? I would give anything to have an uninterupted 2 hour nap every day... and go to bed before 9. What gives? So I did get a decent nap in today... that was a nice surprise... but taking that nap meant I didn't do my workout... or shower... so you win some and you lose some I guess.

Oh and my birthday came and went... I'm totally bummed b/c I forgot to check my other email account and I missed out on free cold stone ice cream. SO NOT COOL. Apparently the coupon expires within a week of your bday so that sucks. I did however get some nice gifts :). Thanks to all... We've been listening to Lady Gaga.... my hair looks great... one because I finally chopped it off and donated 10 inches to Locks of Love and two, because my grandmother gave me WEN shampoo!! I really do like it.. I dont think JDub will let me continually get it... but hey at least I can have nice, no fuss hair while my life is crazy right now.

I really think in the long run I will enjoy having our boys so close in age... but right now the "terrible two's" and a colicky 2 month old are really bumming me out........

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)