Friday, June 4, 2010

Free time

OK.... I took baby to the chiropracter yesterday... I know some of you out there are thinking WHAT? Taking a baby to the chiro? But I was kinda desperate! Have you mothers out there ever felt this way? Cause I do frequently... well maybe not frequently.. but still I feel a lil desperate sometimes. It wasn't bad. Dr. Chris Smith was very nice (and cute I might add...) and it was all pretty gentle. So far so good.... He was pretty instantly great right after the treatment. He's been sleeping alot... but baby's sleep alot anyway... he's just sleeping without me having to hold him! Which is a huge plus for me. I'm not going to say it worked for sure just yet. I mean it hasn't even been 24 hours! But so far so good.... its just too bad he's not in my network... otherwise I might go there too! (He has free adjustments for kids every 1st Thursday of the month... how cool is that?!)

With me not having to give Baby constant attention... I almost feel like I have free time again! I was able to do my workout, get online, and do some laundry too! I should have showered.... I'm thinking "Car Car" might be the nickname for the new babe. That's what it sounds like Bubba is saying whenever he says his name! I also came up with "Farter".... b/c you wouldn't believe the gas that comes out of this kid in the morning! But that might be too crude... it does rhyme though!

I'm getting a little depressed how none of my clothes fit... I had to breakdown and buy a new one-piece swimsuit.... I think it looks ok... I haven't had any girlfriends over to tell me the truth yet... (any one can feel free to stop by and make me try it on and tell me the truth... i still have the tags and the receipt!). I asked JDub... but I think we all know what a husband's opinion on how we really look means nothing..... I think I bounced back pretty fast after Bubba was born... yea not feeling that way with Car Car though.... But man I am feeling it after my pilates tape today! Yikes.... I am OUT OF SHAPE!!! I need a walking buddy this summer.... any takers?! I have a double stroller and everything!

Anywho... my free time is up... Bubba's awake.... let me know your thoughts on the possible nickname... and Happy Friday!!!

4 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to come walk with you. Also, I think "Carter the farter" will come up soon enough without any help from his mom, so I'd say do the kid a favor and hold out on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got him to a chiro! I was thinking about you this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should nickname Carter CJ, it's cute! :) I can walk with you... just let me know what days work for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what... my friends started taking their baby to the chiro to try to get rid of all of his ear infections. I think it's really neat actually - I hope it works for "Farter" ; ) haha

    - Hale

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)