Friday, May 21, 2010

Priorities

So sometimes in life you have to think... what's more important?! Checking your email or reading your son a book........ Doing some laundry... or giving your child a bath? Taking a nap.... or writing on your blog....

I could go on and on... These are my daily "dilemmas". I often have to choose between doing my workout while both boys are occupied (aka sleeping) or picking up around the house! I know what you're thinking... those probably really aren't dilemmas to you. But they sure are to me! Sometimes I have a hard time choosing what I'll do! Most days I pick kids over myself (I dont think I peed all day yesterday?! not until JDub got home from work anyway.....) and sometimes well I just need a little "me" time too. I'd like to think I have my priorities straight... but sometimes by the end of the day who knows right?

I guess you just have to hope you pick yourself some days... and your kids on the other days... and hopefully it all balances out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)