Sunday, April 25, 2010

MAJOR UPDATE TIME!!!

As many of you probably know... we had our little bundle of joy arrive almost a week ago!!! He is adorable, and a very good baby. I am still working on a nickname... so that will have to come a little later.

Monday morning I awoke to Bubba talking to himself in his crib.... I did my usual go to the bathroom... close the child gate... and then when I went to pick him up... whoosh... my water broke! I did a little happy dance... saying "yay! today is the day!!!" Bubba wasn't sure what to think of that.... I immediately called JDub.... who of course didn't answer my call! Go figure... he answers every other call... but not "THE" call.... He called back within 20 minutes and we were off! Well sorta... I wasn't quite done packing my hospital bag (I kept thinking if I finished I would jinx it and I wouldn't have the baby until May!) and JDub had to pack his.... then of course Bubba needed a bag too....

I won't bore you with the details of delivery (if you really want to know just ask me... I'd love to tell you, I just know some people aren't into that!) but things went well and we had our newest son at 6:11 pm! He is yet another red-head :) so hey even if everyone keeps saying he looks like JDub at least he has my hair!!! Oh and he is such a good baby. He gave us a scare there for a little bit on Tuesday... he wasn't eating... and his breathing levels weren't as high as they like... he was a little jaundice too....but his doctor visited him and said ship up!!! so he did :). He is doing so well at home. Bubba is adjusting fairly well... he can still be a little rough sometimes...but we're working on it. He can be very helpful when he wants to be. He even picked out his little brother's outfit!

Anywho, thanks to all for the congratulations! We are so happy he is here. (especially mommy :) )

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! We will have to come see the little ones next time we make it to town. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should call him Ceej. Pronounced like siege.

    Of course, siege as in "under siege" would work as well. lol

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)