Thursday, March 4, 2010

So not a morning person...

I will be the first one to admit that I am not a fan of morning... If I could stay up all night and sleep in all morning I would be the happy little camper! But oh well that can't happen. And I have responsibilities and those really do make me happy too. I have to admit I have been quite spoiled with Bubba. He usually sleeps in until at least 7:00 (sometimes 8!). I know a lot of other mothers who are not so fortunate. But alas.... I will soon have another little bundle to wake me up in the middle of the night.. and early in the morning... so I will have to learn to become a morning person.

It really doesn't make sense though cause I love certain things about morning. When Bubba was just a little babe I use to wake up with him and do my workout before starting my day. Man I felt good when I did that! Its amazing what a little endorphins will do to boost your mood. and Breakfast!!! I love breakfast! Eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast, pancakes, muffins, orange juice, omelets... I love breakfast foods so much I find myself making breakfast for dinner sometimes. And who can forget COFFEE!??? Oh man I love coffee. Its just so good. Its kind of a bummer not being able to drink that much of it being preggo and all... but its all good. I take mine with lots of creamer and sugar... so I don't know if you can really even call it coffee after its all said and done.

I suppose once spring hits and morning comes... and its NOT 20 degrees out... with snow and ice covering everything that will help too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)