Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Some of my favorite things

Ok so I'm no Oprah.... but I think some of my favorite things are pretty cool so I figured I share a few... :)

-Viva paper towels... yea I know its kind of lame, to talk about paper towels, but they are awesome! They are by far worth the extra price and they are the best paper towels EVER. If you haven't ever tried them you really should... I bet you'll never go back to crappy generic again! Especially if you're like me and use about 85 paper towels a day.

-Bath and Body works "my favorite lip balm." This stuff totally rocks. It doesn't have any pigment... and the flavor and scent is not over-powering at all and it feels really nice on your lips. I like how you don't have to use your fingers to put it on either... especially with all the flu/bugs that go around these days.



-Kiss me mascara, beauty tubes. This stuff is waaaay expensive though, so I have a nice substitute that's more affordable...the L'OREAL Double Extend Beauty tubes. Instead of coating your lashes this has a two step process. First you put on a white coat and then you top it with the black (or brown) coat. They're called beauty tubes b/c it creates a layer around your lashes. You don't have to worry about raccoon eyes in the morning (if you're like me and don't always wash your face at night..). And they wash off like little black squigglies.

-Orange and Spice Lipton tea. I LOVE drinking hot tea... especially when its below zero! And this is by far the best tea I've ever tasted. Of course I have to add alot of sugar, but it is yummy. If you haven't tried it you should!

-Puffs plus with lotion kleenex. Ok I know technically this is not kleenex, its called tissue, but who really calls it tissue anyway? I made the mistake of writing kleenex on my grocery list and my husband came home with Kleenex brand tissues. No thank you! They just aren't the same! I go through kleenex like paper towels... and once again, the extra $ is totally worth it.

I know they aren't the most exciting things around.. but they are some of my favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)