Monday, January 25, 2010

oh happy day!

So I know usually I'm all blah blah.... I'm so worn out... I need a break.... my son's driving me crazy..... but guess what...

Today was a wonderful day! I managed to do a load of laundry (from start to finish... its even put away!), change my bedding, sweep and mop the kitchen floor, make a coaster, finish my Valentine's Day project, and of course all while spending some time with my son. the only real bummer was the fact that channel 9 was not coming in well this morning so whenever Ellen was making a joke the punchline was usually broken up by low signal strength! But my son was an angel all day. I think I only scolded him once! (I mean you can't get mad at once... that's pretty good...)

So yay. Happy Monday to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)