Wednesday, January 13, 2010

new year's resolution

So I figured I don't usually do the new year's resolution thing... just because if I really wanted to do something that bad I'd do it... but I decided to give in this year and set one.... I'm going to finish my t-shirt quilt! Yes I am... I can't even remember how long I've been working on it... but I'm gonna do it! And its looking quite nice right now too!


I'm going to have to hire someone to do the quilting part.... I've realized there are some things I can't do on my own. But I am pretty proud of what I've accomplished with some help of course. It will be exciting to see it once its all said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)