Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need a vacation

Yesterday after a long day and well frankly a series of long days... I decided I need a vacation. Not necessarily somewhere expensive or tropical (allthough that would be awesome...) just a weekend away. Anywhere really. I'm just needing some time away from a constantly dirty/messy house, and my son. I love him. I really do. We have alot of fun together. I love seeing him learn new things and repeat words after me... but I would also love some time away. I can count on one hand the number of nights he has slept away from Mommy and Daddy.... which seems a little sad to me. So frankly I'm burnt out. I just need a weekend away somewhere.

Any suggestions? Any cheap places? Anywhere close so we aren't spending a fortune on gas and lodging? I'm almost thinking Riverside would be nice. But my hubby's not much of a gambler. I just figured a hotel with a pool, some entertainment close by... I dunno though. Vacations cost money... and with the holidays just ending I know we spent a bit on that.

Oh yea... and most important... who wants to watch my wonderful son while we're away? Just pick a weekend! Tell me you can do it and I'll plan something. It would be nice to do it before baby #2 shows up... cause I'd hate to still be burnt out for that new adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)