Tuesday, January 19, 2010

(Dis) Organized....

So Sometimes I am really proud of my organizational skills... I usually know where things are at in the house... even if my system is flawed... I still know where to find the fingernail clippers.....but most of the time I am very unorganized. I always watch that Nanny show where she says how important it is to set a schedule for your children, and follow through with it every day. I just can't see myself doing that. Sure there are things that I generally go throughout the day around the same time... like get up... and change diapers... and feed my son. Do you know there are people out there who plan every meal for every day of the month? Then they make and buy their groceries accordingly. How do you know you'll be in the mood to eat meatloaf on Friday, January 30th? And what do you do if someone offers to take you out to dinner... do you just waste the meal you cooked all day? I guess some people can plan ahead like that...But I'm just not one for schedules set in stone.

I wish I was. It would probably make things alot easier and at the same time help me remember the last time I cleaned the toilets... I guess I'll have to get back into the precise scheduling when the new baby comes... They really want you to write everything down.. every diaper, every feeding... and its alot when they're new. And I really did well with my first. I wrote eveything down to the minute! Now if I'll be able to do that with the second one I'll be impressed and a little surprised. I know its goin to be alot of work, so lets hope I can pull it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)