Saturday, November 28, 2009

hot or cold... nothing in between please


Is it weird that I love hot tea... and iced tea, but cannot stand luke warm tea? For example... If I'm drinking a nice hot cup of tea and I get side-tracked and it gets cold... I can't finish it. Its just gross! The same thing goes for coffee too. I love hot coffee. Oooo and speaking of if you haven't tried the Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer from International Coffee you really need to because it is delicious!!! But again, I love hot coffee and I also love iced coffee. Especially McDonald's french vanilla iced coffee. But when my iced coffee gets too warm I can't stand it... and when my hot coffee gets luke warm its just so gross!

Does that make any sense at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)