Saturday, November 14, 2009

Favorite Dip

I'd have to say one of my all time favorite dips is very easy to make. I usually call it my "chip dip" but you can use it with many other things as well.

First you take a tub of sour cream.... 16 oz preferrably... then you take a packet of Ranch Dip.. mix.. and wha laa! You have a yummy dip!!!

The best thing to dip into this delicious dip... are Lay's Classic Potato Chips.... It is soo yummy and addicting you'll eat the entire bag in one sitting... ok maybe YOU wouldn't eat the entire bag... but I would.
This dip is also yummy for all sorts of vegetables... I prefer carrots, cucumbers, green or red peppers, and celery!! I've heard its good with cherry tomatoes but ick, no thanks! So if you're looking for something to snack on... this is a great choice. Of course its better for you with the veggies... but the chips are delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)