Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bacon

Ok so I get that everytime I eat meat it use to be a cute little chicken... or a pig... perhaps a cow... even a turkey (although are those really cute?) for the upcoming holiday... I get it. But I like the way they taste! Who doesn't like bacon?! I mean honestly? It is sooo good. I could probably eat it at every meal! Its good by itself... in omelets, on salads, in addition to other meats on a sandwich. BLC's are one of my favorite sandwiches of all time! I know what you're thinking... BLC's? Don't you mean BLT's? Nope actually I dont.... I prefer to have Bacon, Lettuce, and Cheese on mine.. Then the other day I saw these!

How cool are those?! Especially for those "low-carb" people. I mean personally I think y'all are crazy... I love bread and other carb-related foods, but hey you can still enjoy your BLT's or BLC's with these!!

Vegans are something else too... Can't even eat dairy products! What do they eat then? I don't think I've ever had tofu... at least none that I can remember... but what exactly is it? I love watching Ellen Degeneres who happens to be a vegan.. she has her chef on there sometimes whipping up the food he makes her... its always got fake turkey or ground beef, fake cheese, fake sour cream. I mean what is this stuff coming from?! And yea I'm sure rich people like her can afford to buy these specialty items, but the rest of us really cant. Organic stuff can even be too much!

Anyway, all I gotta say is I love bacon. And I can't imagine why other people don't!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)