Thursday, October 1, 2009

Junk Food

Do you ever see a commercial with those kids eating Chef-Boyardee ravioli and wish you had some? I know there are better things for me to eat.... But have you noticed how you try to be healthy... you buy a bunch of fresh fruit and veggies and next thing you know they're rotting away in your crisper drawer! Why is it that the things that are better for you cost more and don't last as long?


I had that ravioli for lunch and it really hit the spot... sometimes I'll go with Spaghettio's (with meatballs of course) too. I really like Totino's pizza rolls! Although I saw a commercial for bagel bites that said they didn't have all that artificial stuff in them like the rolls do.. so I bought some bagel bites to try out sometime. I always use to make those when I was younger but it seemed like that bagel part would be rock-hard and then the pizza part was cold! I'm hoping since I have a toaster oven now they'll work out better. Toaster ovens are just awesome! Jeremy introduced me to them... I don't know how I ever lived w/o one! Microwaves are good too... but toaster ovens just work so much better for certain things. Like for instance I also love mini-tator tots... and it can be such a pain waiting for the huge oven to pre-heat so I make them in my toaster oven sometimes for a smaller portion!

Ok back to junk food though.... If it wasn't for junk food I don't think I would eat at all somedays. Its not like I eat it every day, all day... but sometimes I just don't have the energy and that's the easiest thing to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)