Friday, October 16, 2009

Frustrated

Why is it that my 14 month old child refuses to eat..... I really hope its just a phase and it will be over soon. Cause I am so frustrated trying to feed him. Its not like he only eats once a day either... he eats anywhere from 3-6 times a day... So here I am, frustrated at least that many times per day. I prayed and prayed this morning for patience and guidance b/c I don't know what to do about it. It bothers me b/c I know how important nutrition is for his development and growth! He's already a little guy as is... I don't need his not eating to hurt that more....

For example. Breakfast: 1/2 container of yogurt, 1/2 piece of peanut butter toast

Lunch: 2 slices of canned peaches 12 gerber veggie crackers

and that was it! I fixed him some baby food, but he wouldn't have anything to do with it... waving his hands in front of his face over and over not letting me get a spoon in. He wouldn't eat carrots either, and he use to love those.

I know it can take a while when introducing new foods... but old foods that he's eaten and loved in the past... now throwing them on the floor over and over! I dont want to encourage bad behavior... but I want him to eat too... Ugh its just really hard right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)