Friday, October 9, 2009

Clutter

So here's the thing about clutter... I really don't like it in most cases. It kinda drives me crazy. I hate clutter on countertops. That is by far the worse. It seems like my kitchen counters ALWAYS have clutter too. No matter how many times I clear it, and clean them... next thing I know its piling up again. Its a vicious cycle like everything else in life!!??

But here's the other thing about clutter... we have this shelf unit in the kitchen. I like to call it the "green thing". I can pile so much crap on there and it doesn't even phase me. Although it drives my husband crazy. He HATES the "green thing"; you could probably even say he loathes it. He's threatened getting rid of it several times.

And there it is folks! Pretty bad huh? I'm sure those of you who have been to my house know exactly what I'm talking about... You probably want to start throwing stuff away on there yourself! Its hard to justify clearing the countertops 24/7 when that's staring ya in the face! But its just so weird that it doesn't bother me! It's kinda like that episode of friends where Monica has the secret closet that no one gets into.... Finally Chandler breaks in to find absolute chaos. And of course for Monica its terrible cause she's such an OCD freak everything has to be in order... but then she has this messy closet! Then the real kicker was Chandler wanted to throw some stuff in there too and she replied "But I'm worried you'll mess it up!"

I'd like to say in most cases I try to be organized... I try to put things back in their perspectives places after I use them. This just makes sense for future use... And in fact I have several things on the "green thing" at any given time and I can find them... usually...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)