Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weight

So I pretty much just got back down to weighing what my body will allow (apparently I am unable to get back to "pre-pregnancy weight"). I'll just pretend my boobs weigh the difference :) I think I got down to this weight around May.... I had to work on it too. And now it all feels like a waste... considering all I'll be doing is gaining weight. I already feel bigger... I bought new jeans this summer and they are already getting uncomfortable. That's why I'm so thankful I bought in-between-jeans....

These are jeans that I treated myself to after I had Johnson. I did lose most of the weight once he was born. And then a couple weeks later when all the water-retention went away. But I still couldn't fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans. I was so sick of wearing sweatpants, and workout clothes I had to buy some jeans that were a size up from my usual ones.... Man am I glad I did that! I'm wearing them right now.. Its kinda sad to think I can't already fit into my newer jeans... but its all for a good cause right? And technically I can still fit into them.. they just aren't comfortable.. and right now that's all I really care about.

Well I just broke down and bought some belly bands! Here's what they look like....

I'm hoping this will help my situation... Cause I can't button some of my pants!! These are suppose to help keep your pants up if they're too big, or conseal un-buttoned pants also! I'm looking forward to getting them and trying them out :) I had to go for a 3 pack... that way I had some choices for color ya know?

Another thing I want to invest in eventually is this post-pregnancy wrap thing. I'll just give you a link b/c the pics are a little risque..... http://www.babooshbaby.com/tauts.html It supposedly helps get your belly get back to its firmness or whatever after baby... It took me forever last time.. so I think I might need a little help second time around... we'll see though cause its pretty pricey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)