Thursday, September 24, 2009

To find the right shampoo.....

Have y'all seen this website.... myhusbandisannoying.com? Its pretty funny... some of the things on there I can totally relate to (meaning my husband does the same thing!) and some I'm thankful my husband isn't like that..... I mean I like the idea... but honestly who's husband isn't annoying? (if you don't have a husband feel free to insert boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, significant other... boss... the opportunities are endless) I know I can be annoying too, I'm not absent on that list. Everyone can be a little annoying at times ifa certain subject comes up....

So Jeremy insists on using conditioner... he says he likes the way it makes his hair feel. But then right after showering, he slaps on hair gel... which makes his hair stiff... so in a way doesn't that defeat the purpose of using the conditioner in the first place? I mean I guess I could understand using conditioner a little more if he had long, flowy hair like Fabio (which by the way I would hate... guys with long hair gross me out...); but really he basically has a crew cut. Not to mention he doesn't use just a little bit of shampoo and conditioner... he uses a palmful!

I have been wanting to try this shampoo I saw on an infomercial a while back... Its called WEN shampoo. It apparently is awesome.. but a little on the expensive side. Jeremy refuses to let me try it in the off chance I'll like it and want to keep buying it... (This coming from a guy who uses the $1 Suave shampoo, and conditioner of course). He coasts through this stuff, so I keep saying hey... if he'll give up conditioner... and use a normal amount at a time (like a quarter size at the most for him...) then we'd end up saving enough money so I could afford it! That is if I even like it in the first place... Is it too much to ask to even try the stuff? Jeez.....

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh... a bunch =) I love hearing silly things about men. They're such a strange breed. I even got James to come into the room and check it out, just by luring him with laughter.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)