Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blessed

I am so blessed. There's no doubt about it! I know I don't feel as blessed as I really am.. but I know I am. I have a wonderful husband who provides for our family and allows me to stay home with our beautiful son (is it ok to call your son beautiful? Its not too weird is it? Well he's just so cute... handsome... whatever...) I have wonderful in-laws and parents who are willing to pretty much drop whatever they are doing to babysit when we need a helping hand...

I even have a cat who can entertain my son for me!!!

God has blessed us with another pregnancy!! Sometimes I think Jeremy and I might be a little crazy to have our kids so close together... but people have managed... I have friends and family who have had them closer. God can only give you what you can handle.... right? I do apologize if someone is reading this and they find out through my blog... its just well... I don't really know who all wants a phone call from me just to say hey... I'm preggers again... I know some people react differently towards the news so this way they can get the initial reaction out... and then hopefully alter it if need be. Just so its clear though... we are very excited and happy to be pregnant again! We can only hope the pregnancy/birth/baby will be as great as it is with our son Johnson :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to have another niece or nephew!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)