Thursday, September 17, 2009

Best Audience in the world...

So as you already know... I started back singing with my Chorale Midwest Group. I am a little bummed b/c our first concert is on a Friday night... and neither my mother-in-law or mother will be able to come!? We're kind of required to sell at least 6 tickets to keep things funded... and there goes a third of my sales!!! So frustrating...

Anyway, so the other day I took my music out and was reading through some of it... I was singing out loud (of course...) and when I stopped Johnson acutally started to clap! It was the cutest thing ever. He is by far the best audience I've ever had (no offense to anyone else out there....). So now whenever I practice there he is sitting beside me waiting for me to finish so he can start clapping!

P.S. I didn't realize I had members only who could post on my blog... so I changed it. Feel free to leave comments! I'd love to hear from you. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I still can't get the comments to work on my blog. Bummer with a capital B. I haven't seen Johnson in months and months.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)