Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Whirlwind

Its been a crazy few days...... my son just turned 1 year old yesterday! I can hardly believe it.... It seems like just last week I was carrying him around in my belly! He is such a doll... its going to be hard disciplining him when he's a little older. He just looks at me with those eyes... and that smile. It just breaks your heart! He's already walking around. Pretty well most of the time. He still tends to fall on his poor little head though. He's covered in bruises from falls right now. One on his cheek... three on his forehead. Honestly we have hardwood floors and he's just accident prone I guess!

We're having his birthday party tomorrow. Just a small get together... grandparents and aunt and uncle that are in town. I was hoping to have it outdoors... but lately with this rainy weather I don't think that is going to happen!

I am so exhausted lately... just want to sleep and lounge around.... the weather really isn't helping either. Still doing well with the gdiapers for now! Its more work than the regular disposals.... but I do feel better about using them. I can't wait til they come out with the gCloth inserts again!

Anywho... he's napping right now... and I think I might just have to nap a little myself.. unless my husband decides to come home for lunch soon that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)