Monday, August 31, 2009

Singing

I love to sing! I sing along with commercials, the radio, sometimes I burst out in song even when no music is playing!

I was in show choir in junior high and high school... I have to say I have very fond memories from it. I even joined choir in college. My whole family is musical as well. We all sing... my mom plays the piano. When we have family get-togethers we usually end up singing songs or watching musicals for hours!

My husband on the other hand... is not a musical person... well I guess I shouldn't go that far. He likes music just fine (most of the screaming kinda where you can't understand what they are saying....) he just isn't one to sing randomly like me. I think the first time he met my family we were singing away and it scared him a little bit!!

I'm in a group called Chorale Midwest right now. I enjoy it a lot! Sometimes singing along to the radio and at church just isn't enough!!

go to www.choralemidwest.org for more information on concerts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)