Friday, August 28, 2009

Perfect French Tip Pedi

I love painting my toenails... don't get me wrong... I'd much rather have someone else pamper me... massage my feet and legs... but hey, we all can't afford those luxuries... so instead I give myself pedicures!

Here are a few things you'll need to give yourself the perfect french tip pedicure..... white polish, clear polish, foam toe spacers, and some nailene perfect tips.
First make sure your nails are trimmed and filed to your liking. Make sure you've cleaned the nail area well and removed any remnants of other polish.
1. Place the perfect tips directly onto your nail just under where you want the white tip to start.
2. Paint one coat of white polish on the tips of your nails and let dry. Make sure to go up right to the line of the "perfect tips" (you can even paint on it a little bit).
3. Paint a second coat of white and let dry.
4. Remove each "perfect tip" slowly and carefully. Make sure not to pull too hard or it will pull the polish off your nail as well.
5. Paint 2 coats of clear fingernail polish on top... and tada!
You should now have a perfect, classy, french-tip pedi all for practically nothing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)