Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Netflix


Netflix is amazing... if you enjoy watching movies... for cheap and on your own time... its perfect! Not to mention, if you have a nerd for a husband who has to have an XBox Live account... it is actually beneficial for Netflix users! You can watch any instant movies on your netflix account from your Xbox! That way you can watch it from your big screen instead of your tiny computer moniter.. and you can even relax and lounge on the couch instead of in your uncomfortable computer chair..


Now I know you're thinking but... everyone has laptops nowadays... and you can take that anywhere! But you have to worry about a power supply with that. But the thing I love the most about Netflix is all their sweet work-out videos you can watch. My favorite right now happens to be the one on the right here. I gained 50 lbs when I was pregnant with my now 1-yr old son.... Yea 50! This workout was easy and beneficial. The lady can be a little annoying sometimes... but it really gets the job done! And hey it only takes 10 minutes... I usually do two a day... and everyone has 20 minutes right? Even if you have to get up early its totally worth it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)