Friday, August 28, 2009

Nap Time

Well he's down for a nap... hopefully for at least an hour... I don't understand how one time while he's napping I can get so much done... mop the kithen floor... do my workout... start some laundry... even shower... and then the next nap time I can barely eat a snack?! I guess its all about motivation. Some days are better than others.

Rainy days are NOT good motivaters though! That's all we've had around here for the past three days.... Ok, grant it, it is not actually raining right now... but its cold and cloudy out. That doesn't make me want to get up and get ready for the day... once again I just want to crawl into a warm bed and snooze!

Naps are great... they are practically the best thing on earth... so why do kids fight them so much? My son crawled around.... fell on his face several times... before deciding to give in to his much needed nap. Why fight it? It feels so good?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)