Tuesday, August 18, 2009

my first blog

Well technically... this isn't my "first" blog...... I blogged during college a few years back. I let it fall off the radar after graduation. It just seemed like I never logged on! But now I log on alot... too much probably... but it's a way to get some adult content... not that kind of adult content... just not kiddie stuff ya know? I love staying home with my son... I just crave adult conversations and banter sometimes.

So here I am... I don't know if I totally get the hang of this just yet, but work with me. I have a feeling I'll be ranting my frustrations of parenting... sharing my favorite recipes... getting the latest gossip off perezhilton.com... you name it, it will probably be here.

Hopefully my son will take his regular naps so I'll be able to post frequently :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I stay with my children day in and day out. It's a 24/7 job. They are my life... along with my husband and kitty-cat! We have a simple life, and owe it all to God! I'm just trying to stay sane and keep my typing skills up to par.... hope you enjoy my rants :)